What We Can Offer
Your career is yours to shape. But we’ll provide a structured framework that allows you to grow. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Lead projects regarding business transformation projects to enhance banking clients’ performance. Key focus areas will be customer growth, customer experience, customer value proposition, product design, business model, digital transformation, business process re-engineering, financial modelling, business finance, operational performance management
- Maintain client relationships and pursue potential opportunities
- Manage a working team with 10 - 15 members and will report directly to senior managers and above.
- Conduct internal training sessions to improve capabilities for team members
- Keep abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence.
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
- Graduates from Banking & Finance/ Economics/ Accounting /Audit;
- At least 5 years’ experience working at team leader/manager position in commercial bank, preferably in business/operations/transformation fields.
- Possessing in-depth knowledge in banking business model and operating model
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Good leadership skills.
- Good team work skills
- Good project management skills with the ability to multi-task under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Willing to travel to deliver projects.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
***What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you will be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you are ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
***What we offer
A better working world starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Imagine having the freedom to customize the career you envision, in a place where an inclusive, supportive culture opens doors to rich experiences and opportunities. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.