Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Achieving the yearly chemical sales target set for Ho Chi Minh Branch Office;
- Developing new customers and maintaining existing customers to expand chemical sales business;
- QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery schedule) and inventory control;
- Preparing documents (test proposal, test report, quotation, contract etc.);
- Necessary information collection from customers, suppliers, national government/local government/related authorities etc.;
- Preparation of necessary application and to get approval from the concerning authorities;
- Controlling documents and filing system for chemical sales section;
- Support supervisor (Senior Sales Manager in Hanoi Headquarters) in chemical sales & marketing activities in south region of Vietnam.
* KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve the Sales revenue set for Ho Chi Minh Branch Office
- Maintain existing customers and expand new customers
- Prepare visit plans and visit report.
- Approach & present information to customers about the company’s chemical products and services, including preparation of test plan and test report.
- Preparing and submitting quotation to customers.
- Maintain and create relationships with customers.
- Survey market and report to Senior Sales Manager.
- Preparing brochure, catalog of chemicals as well as MSDS
+QCD Control, supply chain management:
- Quality control of all chemicals
- Purchasing and delivery control of all chemicals
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Inventory control
- Training on safety and chemical handling for delivery staff
- Developing new suppliers, distributors
+ Profit Awareness:
- Maintain operating profit set for Ho Chi Minh Branch Office
+ Negotiate with customers on price and service to achieve gross profit.
+ Customer Satisfaction
- Take good care of customers.
- Immediate response to customer complaints and comments.
- Keep on time appointments.
- Coordinate and communicate correct customer’s inquiry to engineering department.
+ Self development:
- Initiative and improve own work process and cross functional with other section to achieve company objectives.
- Strictly follow chemical law, make periodical report to be in line with law & regulation
- Performing the jobs assigned by superior.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least Bachelor degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, business administration, commerce, or economics
• MBA holder is preferable
- Professional Experiences (advantage)
• Understanding of chemical sales procedure
• Deeply known marketing way
• Knowledge on chemical handling
• Working Experience in chemical sales, water & wastewater treatment works in private sector and sewerage works
- Competencies (advantage)
+ Key Competencies
• Strong commitment (Achievement to the target)
• Strategical and theoretical thinking
• Good Communication Skills (Information collection, build good relationship with new and existing customers, suppliers, and other department in the Company)
• Trouble shooting
+ Job Competencies
• Working under high pressure
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Data collection and analysis
• Good English capability (Company requests all staff to have TOEIC Score not less than 800)
• Good Computer skill (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)