Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Design compensation packages, bonus programs, grading system, promotion policy, etc. that align with the company’s strategic plan, corporate culture, and company values.
• Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization.
• Process and review monthly payroll for employees.
• Coordinate compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development.
• Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity.
• Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
• Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition team to maintain updated job descriptions, job analyses and classifications.
• Implement company’s benefit and welfare programs such as leave, insurance, health check, employee assistance program, etc.
• Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
• Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
• Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
Performance Management (20%)
• Act as Human Resources Business Partner to manage employees’ profile and leave application in company’s HR system.
• Run the performance management process for the company, including preparing HR system, briefing employees, running status reports, facilitating performance discussions, etc.
• Participate in calibration process to ensure fairness and internal equity in performance management.
Operations, Reporting and Analytics (20%)
• Prepare relevant internal and regulatory reports relating to headcount and staff cost.
• Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data.
• Build and maintain the positive and influencing relationship with key stakeholders including local leadership team, group HR, employees, and vendors, etc.
• Participate in annual auditing processes.
• Act as the positive team member of the HR Management Team.
• File employee documents and maintain data accuracy in HR information systems.
• Monitor labor contracts to arrange for contract review and renewal process.
• Lead different HR Projects (not just projects from the compensation and benefits area).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Clear understanding of the job requirements, duties and competencies of different roles in a real estate developer is a strong advantage.
• 5-7 years of similar experience, preferably in MNCs.
• Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels.
• Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
• Familiarity with labor legislation.
• Ability to adapt with changes and deal with complexity in the organization.
• Ability to work with different stakeholders cross functions/ levels.
• Well-versed in job portals and social media content creation.
• Teamwork spirit and strong work ethics.
• A good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Strong communication skills, including negotiation, in both English and Vietnamese.