What We Can Offer
- Assist management to establish and update the RCM Operating Guideline on periodical basis to ensure
compliance with external regulatory requirements and internal compliance obligations;
- Provide appropriate training and awareness to management and employees on the RCM Operating
Guideline and key compliance matters;
- Manage regulatory compliance risks that may be happened at Sun Life Vietnam through overseeing the
identification and management of relevant compliance risks by business functions, consulting and
ongoing monitoring on the management controls and processes to mitigate the risks;
- Support management in assessing regulatory compliance risks, establishing processes to provide and
document adequate internal controls and monitoring procedures to assess ongoing compliance with
external and internal regulatory requirements;
- Work closely with management and employee to identify and update regulatory inventory and matrix;
- Maintain open lines of communication with all relevant decision makers and stakeholders to keep all
parties informed of regulatory changes and their impacts; and
- Provide quality periodic reports, escalate significant compliance matters, regulatory compliance
incidents or breaches to Chief Compliance Officer, Executive Team, Regional and Enterprise
2. Implement Privacy program at Sun Life Vietnam:
- Assist management in developing a documented risk-based privacy program in compliance with the
Enterprise Compliance Risk Management Framework;
- Supervise the privacy incident escalation and handling process where appropriate;
- Assist management in identifying, assessing, tracking, and coordinating resolution of privacy incidents,
initiatives and regulatory developments;
- Assist management in completing periodic assessments on privacy related risks and controls;
- Assist management to perform Privacy Impact Assessment for business, operational and digital
initiatives involving personal information processing;
- Assist management in designing and making available privacy training for management and employee;
- Oversee contact with regulators with respect to privacy incident management or regulatory investigation;
- Maintain and communicate to management and stakeholders with up-to-date privacy laws and
3. Conduct compliance review and testing for RCM and Privacy programs following the Enterprise
Compliance Testing Guide in accordance with the annual Compliance plan and/or ad-hoc requests.
- Identify RCM and Privacy related risks, non-compliance issues and/or control gaps; advise and work
with responsible functions and management on the mitigation action plans.
- Follow-up and validate the implementation of the action plans to ensure the management actions are
completed in a timely manner.
4. Participate in business initiatives and new distribution partnership developments as appropriate and
proactively provide constructive opinions in Compliance perspective.
5. Communicate and collaborate effectively with team members and cross-functional colleagues at all
- Build rapports with a variety of people to exchange ideas and knowledge, and work effectively with
stakeholders who have different perspectives and backgrounds.
insurance industry’s regulatory requirements and best practices;
. Strong analytical skills, paying careful and particular attention to details;
. Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively work with colleagues and
. Advanced knowledge and skills in project management and people management;
. Proactive problem solving capability and possessing continuous improvement mindset;
. Leverages quantitative and qualitative information to make recommendations and drive for results;
. Excellent communication skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) in both Vietnamese and English.
Education and experience
. Bachelor of Arts in Law, Accounting, Auditing, or Finance;
. Minimum 5 years of working experience as Manager in Compliance, Legal, Internal Audit and Risk
. Excel in working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); and
. Lawyer Practicing Certificate is a plus.