What We Can Offer
* Establishing and maintaining the highest standards of communications, corporate affairs, and other related tasks in the function, ensuring adequate compliance process to get approval from all concerning authorities.
* Strategically providing corporate affairs-related advice to the Board of Directors and Council of Governors, timely planning for all unforeseen scenario and sufficiently prepare back up plans.
* Well-managing the communications function in reaching out to media partners, ensuring the corporation's messages, brands awareness and reputation, managing and solving any crisis communication that might happen.
* Responsible for building team structure
* Master's degree in public management, politics, communication, social sciences, or equivalent matters
* Minimum of 7 years of working experience in the corporate environment, in which possessing proven track record as successful at least 3 years working at the same function at Manager level.
* High integrity and having a good track of ethics.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
* High proficiency in using both Vietnamese & English
* Growing & upgrading responsibilities
* Key influence to the business
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact An Nguyen on +84 28 6284 8255.
Minimum of 7 years of working experience in the corporate environment, in which possessing proven track record as successful at least 3 years working at the same function at Manager level.
High integrity and having good track of ethics.
Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
High proficiency in using both Vietnamese & English