Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Revenue ending inventory; prepare the necessary journal entries to properly value the inventory
• Establish and implement a manufacturing reporting system; monitor changes to manufacturing
• Establish and monitor the variances, establish/ monitor/ update the standard cost of the material. Record, monitor and follow up scrap/ lost material
• Prepare and issue monthly Financial and Inventory Report to MIF; be able to explain variances and be able to answer questions from GM, MIF key user, Controllers and Daimler regarding cost accounting
• Perform special projects relating to cost accounting as assigned by Accounting General Manager
• Control local content, consumption material using to reduce cost
• Reconcil records, reports and journals related to costing accounts.
2. Fixed Asset and Inventory
• Assign the tasks to staff in group to ensure the smooth of group operation
• Plan, arrange and monitor fixed asset, inventory physical count yearly
• Attend stock take/FA physical check count
• Review and cross –check the various inventory balances on a periodic and monthly basis
• Trains and provides technical advice to lower-level accounting personnel.
3. Compliance and audit and Methodical work
• Making sound, independent judgments with established policies and procedures on costing
• Assists colleagues in preparing monthly closing, forecast, reports, fiscal year-end closing, annual audit
• Plan for working – priority to perform urgent and important works to meet deadline report;
• Ensure related accounting transactions are following IFRS and VAS.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Advanced/ good English, presentation and computer skill
• Having experience in costing, fixed asset and inventory
• Generally accepted accounting practices and principles
• Audit practices and principles; Computer applications related to the work
• Standard office practices and procedures; applicable laws, codes and regulations
• Interesting and willing to work in international environment.