Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Develop, communicate and monitor dealer visit schedule according to agreed visit frequency.
Ensure consistent creation of dealer visit reports including improvement measures and accountability on dealer level.
Coordinate dealer feedback to internal stakeholders on CS topics..
2. Dealer Parts & Service Performance and Development
Perform operational review and consult dealer on their performance based on CS KPIs, defined targets (Parts, Oil, CS products) and workshop process consulting with the objective to improve their overall Parts and Service performance.
Monitoring all CS business KPIs of respective dealers: Part sales, CSI, VTP, Productivity, Efficiency,..
Ensure bilateral establishment of sustainably improvement measures. Coordinate set-up of appropriate After-sales dealer targets
3. Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) and Dealer’s Data Quality control
Coordinate, monitor & ensure consulting of CSI field activities incl. target setting, how to improve CSI, NPS, CLI, FFV,..
Monitor CSI results and ensure development of sustainable dealer CSI improvement action plans.
4. Dealer Standard Monitoring
Ensure proper monitoring on CS related Dealer Standards, review audit results and advice on improvement measures.
Observe dealer compliance with overall MBV policies and guidelines
5.Promotion, Events & Campaign supporting
Ensuring adequate execution of MBV After-Sales marketing campaigns by the dealers
Coordinating promotions, events and campaigns in the repective region
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Several years of experience in the Automotive After-Sales, preferably automotive retail experience, the overall business management and/or business consulting, customer relationship management and complaint handling
• Poses a positive, self-motivated outlook coupled with the analytical and strategic thinking
• Tactful and diplomatic with ability to convince customers and suppliers and emphasis on building team spirit
• Computer literacy in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Internet
• Good command of English in writing and speaking
• Ability to provide business consultancy, solid knowledge and have a passion on automotive vehicle.