Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Be accountable for training sales teams of De La Sól, Business Development channel, including the technical knowledge relevant to insurance business, products, processes, and professional sales skills.
- Ensure applying the most comprehensive, inspiring and modern training techniques, to strengthen the abilities of De La Sól Sales force to understand client’s needs and to tailor consultation conversations with appropriate product solutions.
- Deliver mentoring and/or coaching to unlock De La Sól Sales force’s potential to maximize sales performance and to discover their career growth.
- Develop training content and deliver trainings for De La Sól Sales force, both new-to-Sunlife and existing Life Portfolio Managers (LPMs), including technical knowledge relevant to insurance business, products, processes, and professional sales skills.
- Support new-to-Sunlife LPMs to obtain certifications by regulators and agent codes to start their sales activities.
- Deliver mentoring and/or coaching to unlock De La Sól Sales force’s potential to maximize sales performance and to discover their career aspiration.
- Monitor the progress of LPMs’ to achieve all required certifications and sales capabilities.
- Build periodic assessments, and get LPMs attested their technical knowledge of products, processes, SLV policies, risk and compliance, and digital platforms.
- Perform training needs analysis (TNA) and recommends changes to basic courses.
- Provide input on quality improvement of courses delivered and review external program designs.
- Report the progress and outcomes of all coaching/training activities to De La Sól management team.
- Design tools to measure the knowledge application after training.
- Participate in and/or provide training data and insights to support people development and engagement projects.
- Align and be role model in implementing the business focus and direction of Sun Life.
- Take personal ownership of work and collaborate to deliver results.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 6 years of working experience, preferred insurance, banking, financial services industry.
- Experience in coaching & training and/or the implementation of learning & development projects.
- Ability to manage the coaching & training plan and execution.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver work assignments/projects on time and to agreed requirements.
- Regular interaction with team members and internal stakeholders to deliver all activities effectively
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Discipline, strong follow up, attentive to detail
- Quick learner and have got an ability to multi – tasks
- Good written and verbal English communications skills
- Proactive and accountable
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the life insurance industry, agent hierarchy.
- Has thorough understanding of licensed agent relevant regulatory requirements
- Be quick learner and have got an ability to multi-tasks
- Be discipline, strong follow up, attentive to detail
- Have good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with different levels in organization
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Resilient mindset
- Adaptability and flexibility