Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reporting to : Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications
No. of direct reports : 10 (dot-line)
Date of Issue/Revision : Aug 2023
We are looking for a savvy, multi-disciplined Manager Digital Marketing, to join our expanding Marketing & Communications Department and oversee the digital, marketing automation and digital content team.
The Manager Digital Marketing will be responsible for planning, development, and execution of all digital campaigns and digital content plans across social media and digital platforms to support digital strategies as well as branding strategies. This position will also be required to lead the digital transformation projects in the Student Recruitment and Marketing area such as CRM, marketing automation…as well as to manage and leverage those platforms to improve business results.
He or she will provide strategic leadership, guidance and support to a digital & digital content marketing team to deliver digital performance results work towards Marketing & Communications team’s strategic business priorities.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Digital campaign planning and execution
• Develop quarterly digital plan including branding always-on, ad-hoc branding campaigns and performance campaigns to achieve business goals.
• Work with digital team and digital agencies to design digital campaigns and oversee the execution.
• Continuously optimize digital plans and allocate resources effectively to improve ROI.
• Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website and all other digital platforms.
• Make data-driven decisions to optimize acquisition and retention metrics.
• Define customers touchpoints, build customer journey and design funnels to optimize digital efficiency.
Digital content management
• Plan and manage the continuous improvement of the owned-channels (website and social) content.
• Work with Creative team (in house) and outsource agencies to develop diverse digital materials and content for digital communication.
• Oversee the workflow with social agencies to develop engaging, interactive, and attractive social content strategy to enhance the customer experience and engagement.
CRM and MKT automation deployment and administration
• Coordinate with cross-departments and supplier to plan and deploy CRM and MKT automation.
• Build, manage and continuously improve the workflows on the platforms.
• Work with digital team to explore and leverage MKT automation for organic and performance optimization.
Strategy, Insights and Leadership
• Build, plan and implement overall digital marketing strategies
• Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
• Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital experience team
• Identify trends, insights, new technology.
• Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Education: Preferably BA/BS in marketing, communications or digital marketing.
- Experience: at least 5 years proven experience in digital functions including (not limited to) digital strategy, content marketing, digital advertising, website strategy and deployment, agency, or consulting experience a plus.
- In-depth experience:
• In-depth understanding of digital marketing platforms, analytics tools, SEO practices and tools, and targeting methodologies.
• Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics and a knowledge base around CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads.
• Managing and developing owned channels.
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM.
Extensive experience digital performance buying platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Youtube dashboards.
• Familiarity with agency piting process and experience in managing marketing agencies.
- Excellent English and Vietnameses verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the education market and the challenges within this industry.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Marketing Solutions is a plus.
- Experience in developing digital content strategy and execution across digital platforms.
- Strategic orientation & leadership
- Effective Communication
- Managing & develop people
- Planning & organising
- Problem solving & decision making
- Creative thinking & innovation
- Relationship building & networking