Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Overall responsibilities are to plan, organize, execute and to manage financial & accounting tasks and projects, finance & accounting team of Hanoi office.
• Manage daily/ weekly/ monthly/ yearly work of accounting and finance team, including posting, reconciling, filling documentation, reconciliations and reporting for main operation in Hanoi office in compliance with policy and process of the Firm.
• Actively build, maintain business relationship and deal with tax authority, auditors, banks, vendors, professional staff, other shared service functions to complete the related work.
• Closely catch up and report to higher management level on regular basis about finance and accounting operation, potential issues, risks, action plan and innovation ideas.
• Participate in multiple related projects of the Firm and specific tasks assigned by higher management.
• Coach, develop and monitor staff performance in closely involve where relevant.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields or a Master degree will be a plus
• Professional qualifications (e.g. CA, ACCA, CPA) is a plus
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Behavior:
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Finance controller/ Finance manager position with good understanding of accounting, financial, operational and reporting processes and systems. We encourage strong candidates who possess professional audit and commercial background.
• Display leadership qualities and demonstrate effective management to ensure the team perform at high levels of compliance with policy, achievement and commitment to meet deadlines and KPIs.
• A team player who is proactive, possess curiosity, strong skills/experience working with higher management level and well manage coordination with other related functions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with carefulness and “can-do” attitude with fast learning ability
• Excellent skill of identification of potential issues, problem solving skill, seeking of innovation idea and solution.
• Strong communication (written, verbal) and presentation skills
• Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills