What We Can Offer
- Labor contract management;
- Labor relation Management: labor dispute management, disciplinary, termination…
- Periodic HR Audit;
- Legal compliance for all HR activities as well as internal compliance for HR processes
2. Take accountability in Vendor management such as:
- Cost control, service quality, risks assessment.
- Improvements to policies & processes and vendor’s service quality.
3. Take accountability in Human Resource information system – HRIS such as:
- All employee database.
- HR systems: processing employee data, generating HR-related reports, managing system upgrades, and maintaining data integrity and make sure HR-related systems are regularly updated and compliant with labor regulations.
- Improvements to system efficiency and employee database processes
4. Other tasks/projects assigned by Head of HR Service
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practices in key areas: Labor laws, HR management;
- At least 6 years and above of related working experience;
- Good communication skill;
- Good influence skill;
- Good negotiation skill;
- The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions;
- Ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data.