Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You’ll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Working with the team to develop the immigration practice by collaborating with the wider Vialto team on the go-to market strategies, building relationship with potential clients and enhancing team effectiveness. This includes driving and executing regional-focused strategies and initiatives for the local immigration practice and market.
• Lead, train and engage team members to consistently deliver optimal performance to meet the clients' needs and requirements
• Identify and determine practice areas for improvement, propose and implement strategic revamps of team structure, processes and working procedures to maximise operational efficiency while ensuring high quality services and support to clients.
• Have a strong rapport with immigration authorities and related government agencies to manage and strengthen advocacy strategies and approaches with officials.
• Serve as one of the primary points of contact for the Immigration Practice in Vietnam as well as for all clients. Manage clients and Vialto team's expectations in terms of processes and application approval times and assist in providing solutions to any difficulties experienced.
• Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
• Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
• Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
• Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
• Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop
• solutions and recommendations.
• Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
• Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
• Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
• Focus on building trusted relationships.
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 5 years of experience in Immigration consulting services
• Experience from fast pace multi-national companies with matrix structure is preferred;
• Good understanding and hands-on experience in Immigration process and regulations;
• Good command of both written and spoken English;
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
• Strong business and technical knowledge with at least four years of experience in immigration services, ideally in a professional services organisation
• Result-oriented, proactive, meticulous, responsible and with good communication skills, interpersonal skills, stake holder management skills;
• Good logical thinking and problem solving;
• Dynamic leadership qualities, people-oriented and driven to create strong client relationships