Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assist IA Director in the preparation of annual risk assessment and IA plan.
- Perform and complete IA engagements according to the approved IA plan within the required deadlines.
- Discuss with relevant Departments on identified issues and corresponding corrective actions.
- Identify areas for improvement and propose appropriate recommendations.
- Prepare and submit the draft IA reports for IA Director’s review within the required deadlines.
- Periodically follow up with the Departments on the completion status of IA’s recommendations.
- Maintain relationship and work closely with external auditors, Departments and senior management to ensure communication of critical issues in a timely manner.
- Assist IA Director in performing independent assessment of the control environment surrounding business processes or activities.
- Assist IA Director in performing special audit assignments and investigations, often undertaking specific elements of the assignment with minimal supervision.
- Provide instructions and guidance to IA staff throughout the IA engagements. Review all the work done by IA staff.
- Coaching the developing IA staff.
- Maintain and update IA manual as needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Accounting and/or auditing designation such as ACCA, CPA, CIA, and CISA is highly preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive auditing and consulting experience with at least 3 years of managing audit teams.
- Perfect in all four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and able to use specialized software; email, internet and have ability to train others.
- Able to travel when required
- Can start job immediately