What We Can Offer
• Structure, price, negotiate, and document deal terms and conditions of investments that protect company interests in a competitive environment in a professional and effective manner.
• Recommend suitable fund raising strategy (equities only) for commercial project development.
• Execute fund raising activities for commercial development projects. Including participating in contract preparation and execution.
2. M&A (to expand land bank by purchasing shares)
Support for M&A activities of commercial development projects, including participating in contract preparation, Due Diligence, Deal structure negotiation and execution.
3. Fund-raise methods models / portfolios
Verify and evaluate most optimal fund-raise methods models / portfolios to achieve the best investment efficiency for the company.
4. Collaboration with cross-functional department / related parties
Work and align with consulting firms, related departments to implement fund-raise progress and necessary documentation with relevant authorities.
5. Build a high-performing division
Build, develop, train, and assign personnel to ensure efficient allocation of human resources.
- B.S in Finance/Investment/Economics in Real Estate.
- Master’s degree is a plus
- CFA level 3 is required
- At least 5 years’ experience in mix-used or Commercial property / school and/ or hospital and/ or retail investment projects.
- Proficiency in English
2. Specific job skills
- Deep knowledge about real estate market;
- Deep knowledge about real estate project analysis;
- Knowledge about financial market;
- Knowledge about business administration;
- An overview of the company and the real estate industry;
- Ability to realize and solve problems during project implementation;
- Management skills;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to present ideas and Persuade listeners;
- Good time management;