What We Can Offer
• Create and periodically review processes and controls on the daily investment operation to align with the internal investment operational risk management and company compliance frameworks.
• Conduct quarterly operational risk assessment and address any weakness on a timely basis.
Investment data management:
• Manage and maintain investment data integrity on a daily basis. Coordinate with Finance & Accounting to detect and correct any investment data inaccuracy.
• Analyze investment data to support investment decision making
• Work with Legal and trading partner / broker to review and finalize investment contracts / agreements.
• Coordinate with Legal and Finance & Accounting for trade package sign off and transaction booking.
• Produce periodic report to local (Members’ Council, Asset – Liability Committee, Investment Committee), regional, and corporate stakeholders.
• Work with Treasury to forecast investment cash flow and optimize investment income while maintaining sufficient liquidity.
• Annually conduct Business Impact Analysis and maintain Investment’s Business Continuity Plan.
• Support internal and external audit.
• Qualifications in investment or risk management (Fund Management Certificate by SSC, CFA, ACCA, or FRM) is a plus.
• Experience in Bloomberg AIM and BlackRock Aladdin is a plus.
• Knowledge of core investment operation system (Bloomberg AIM, BlackRock Aladdin etc.)
• Data analysis and presentation skill
• Written and oral communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
• Knowledge of insurance business and financial market, especially in fixed income and equity
• Multitasking and prioritization
• Capability to work with multiple key stakeholders (Local Business Unit, Regional Office, and Corporate) and external partners (commercial banks, bond issuers, securities brokers, custodian bank) to sort out the investment operation and data stewardship issues.