What We Can Offer
• Identify business opportunities and work with business and IT partners to architect, design, prototype and deliver continually improved products.
• Liaise with all functional areas, including business units, internal IT and outside vendors.
• Manage effective relationships between IT, the business and its vendors.
• Manage project timeline closely everyday to ensure the project not delay.
• Manage the result to ensure the deliverables is good quality, timely and match the target defined for the project.
• Create a shared vision of solutions, facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms.
• Maintain a broad knowledge of technical and business resources and use them to effectively coordinate team members and external resources.
• Manage, motivate, and develop his/her team to perform to achieve set goals.
• Perform other tasks assigned by Director - IT.
• At least 5 years of IT management experience in a complex corporate environment, Project Management/Business Analysis.
• At least 3 years of project leadership experience, developing & executing strategic plans, projects.
• Strong knowledge of IT business solutions/applications such as ERP, DMS, SFA, etc. Experience with IT integrations.
• Experience of various internal processes & operations in a FMCG company.
• Experience in project management in diversity environment and agile approach.
• Creative and innovating thinking.
• Excellent communication skills (in both Vietnamese and English), being able to manage and influence key stakeholders.
• Strong strategic and analytical thinking, problem-solving skills.
• Good organization and time management skills.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Able to work under high pressures and travel on business.
• Ability to start work immediately is an advantage.