Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- ensure compliance with state laws, rules and regulations, industry and internal standards
- Plan and direct all aspects of an organization's legal affairs and ensuring maximum protection of its legal rights.
- To proceed the licensing procedure with the relevant governmental authorities, if required.
- Research, consult and advise the company’s management in respect of legal issues as requested.
- Prepare, review and translate legal documents which are required by the Management.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Be resourceful and provide legal advice to various departments as required and liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate
- courses of action have been taken.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staffs.
- Involved in the assessment and engagement of external lawyers. Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Leads the defense of the organization in lawsuits and the prosecution of lawsuits on behalf of the organization against others.
- Follow and implement the Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and the Environment, Health and Safety of the Company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a lawyer/ In-house lawyer/legal consultant.
- Experience in an international law firm is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese oral and written. Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on highly technical matters.
- High teamwork spirit, entrepreneurial approach and commitment to excellent quality standards.
- Solid understanding of Corporate and Investment Law, Real Estate Business Law, Law on housing, Law on and other related law.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Strong analyzing and interpreting skills.
*** Note: By applying for this position, you confirm that you consent for the Company to collect, use, and/or process your personal data that you have provided to the Company for the purpose of managing candidates’ information. As the data sharing party, you are requested to comply with regulations on information security, and personal data protection. Your personal data is protected in accordance with applicable laws. You takes all responsibilities arisen from and in relation with the accuracy and the truthfulness of the personal data provided. To exercise other rights and obligations as prescribed by law.