Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage M&A projects (with support from Director/ Partner) including being day to day point of contact for clients;
• Actively managing client interfaces, taking responsibility for managing all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution;
• Leading and managing the delivery of transaction documentation including pitch materials and client proposals;
• Directing and managing team members, wider support staff and other external advisers;
• Supervising and reviewing financial analysis, financial model and other transaction material carried out by team members;
• Building and developing strong relationships in the market;
• Actively and independently taking initiatives in business origination;
• Managing and mentoring of AM level and below.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline;
• Solid understanding of M&A process, business valuation and financial modelling.
• Minimum 5-8 year experience in Investment Banking/Fund management;
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal);
• Ability and willingness to work under pressure;
• Passing CFA exam for any level is an advantage.
• Resilient and a team player, with a strong work ethic
• Logical thinking and consultative oriented
• Ability to travel (within Vietnam and Cambodia) and a willingness to work outside of business hours when required