Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Assist Head of Underwriting Division in overviewing general operation of Technical and Training Section and supervising the works of other members in Technical and Training Section of Underwriting Division;
• Work with Marketing Department on pre-underwriting and quoting according to risk assessment, underwriting authority limit and treaty terms and conditions;
• Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data prepared by underwriting executive/marketing dept and provides approval for risk selection and acceptance, coverage, and price for multi lines business;
• Monitor and manage risk accumulation control in accordance with underwriting guideline;
• Monitor/control acceptance of risks to ensure that Underwriting guideline and treaties limit continue to be observed;
• Conduct review of renewal business to ensure that business terms and conditions continue to be satisfactory;
• Liaise and coordinate with higher authority on various underwriting and referral case in timely, including handling facultative reinsurance outward for the accounts being in charge;
• Maintain and develop relationships with facultative reinsurers.
• Develop, maintain Underwriting statistics and prepare Underwriting reports, Underwriting Manual;
• Support, Coach and guide Underwriting Executive on daily works
• Assist Head of Underwriting Division in Underwriting workshop and Underwriting Committee;
• Provide support to new product development activities when assigned by Head of Underwriting Division;
• Set up, monitor and implement Technical Training plan both internal and externals.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Graduation
• English fluency.
• Sound Underwriting knowledge.
• Good communication skills.
• In depth knowledge of insurance, products, insurance contracts, funding and rating;
• Advanced analytical skills to interpret business information drawn from multiple sources to make critical account decisions regarding quality of risk
• Have good knowledge about type and method of reinsurance.
At least 5 year experience in non-life insurance;
Experience in property/casualty underwriting is preferable