Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Scope of Work:
- Manage and develop relationships with existing partners of FUV
- Lead on establishing new partnerships in the Vietnam and abroad with industry and private organizations
- Manage and extend commercial arrangements with other non-delivery partners (e.g. professional bodies).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To lead and/or assist the building of FUV’s institutional sustainability plan and other partnership related strategic initiative under the university
- To lead in identifying target organizations for partnership, matching their needs to the FUV offerings (including research, consultancy, support in scholarship, etc.)
- To establish external networks relevant to FUV strategic plans to allow
representing and promoting FUV and its offer, and to use these channels to
identify potential strategic partnership organizations
- To identify opportunities for growing the business and maximizing revenue streams from strategic partnership projects, working closely Delivery Partners, university partners and other professional bodies
- To develop FUV’s university partnerships in line with its strategic plan
- To identify pain points and challenges for partners/partnerships and provide market guidance and feedback to the relevant internal teams to ensure that high quality of service of FUV with external stakeholders
- To lead in presenting collaboration opportunities, including in-country delivery projects. To coordinate or drive the delivery of such project plans, working closely with Development and Academic team, to ensure that the offering matches the business needs of the prospective collaboration partner
- To participate in appropriate working groups and discussion forums; attending and speaking at conferences and reporting back; and contributing to the FUV business plan
- To provide timely market feedback on program, product, and value-added services opportunities to contribute towards FUV plans and development to support growth
- To work within the allocated budget and assist the Development Director in setting, evaluating, and managing the annual budget.
- To assume responsibility for office operations, as necessary
- To identify, cultivate, recruit and train volunteers for designated projects
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the status of the post, as deemed necessary by the Director of Development and Strategic Initiatives
- To develop for the Director of Development and Strategic Initiatives’ approval and execute plans for the evaluation, cultivation and solicitation of funding, cooperation, support from corporations and foundations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Master’s degree or above preferred
- 4-6+ year related experience
- Track record of management capability
- Specialties in Corporations relationship and external engagement preferred
- Experience working for Corporations, Foundations or University Development office preferred
- Proven track record in developing relationship, securing grants and corporate support, consultancy, and research program preferably in a higher education environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent relationship management
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Demonstrated knowledge of cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies
- Ability to maintain a high level of poise and professionalism in all circumstances.
Please email a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and resume via VietnamWorks. The position will remain open until filled. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further process.