Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Lead & manage projects of change initiatives and people development to drive and lift up company to be effective organization.
• Lead and/or participate in change, communication and education process for deployment projects to business units and functions.
• Develop internal communication strategies and plans for specific activity to meet specified communications objectives.
• Lead and execute on performance management systems, KPI, performance coaching and feedback tools.
• Design, advise and oversee the implementation of frameworks and methods in organization design and people development especially in talent management: job architecture (organization structure, roles and responsibilities, spans of control, job descriptions), competency models, high potential management and succession planning.
• Work closely with executives & Global Human Capital to ensure consistent leadership support and maintain momentum of people strategies alignment.
• Translate management and business requirements into needs assessments and relevant training and development programs and ensure effective implementation.
• Evaluate training results for future improvement. Developing and launch orientation program & follow up training program as tool to achieve company target.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong OD project management, policy development and reports
• Excellent presentation, facilitation skills
• Prefer candidates have strong experiences in coaching
• Good team management and leadership skills
• Multiskilled, stakeholder management skills
• Mature, confident, initiative and proactive