Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develop, design and translate product concepts to defined products/toys, including project management and resolving technical issues.
• Effectively partner with upfront development teams to launch new or resourced products in OEM plants.
• Involve in debug, pilot & trouble shooting to assure products produced are meeting quality, cost & schedule.
• Involve in process control & production line efficiency, minimize scrap rate and maintain quality.
• Identify value improvement and cost saving opportunities.
• Manage, coach, and support engineering team
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University graduate with major in Mechanical, industrial or other relevant engineering disciplines.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in product development / manufacturing sectors, prefer in Toys industry/ household applicant/consumer product / injection plastic. Including minimum 3 year in managerial position.
• Good communication in English written and spoken. Ability to speak basic Mandarin is an advantage.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with cross-functional teams in different region
• PC and MS Office application knowledge, and 2D/ 3D digital drafting and CAD modeling.
• Frequent local travelling is required, approx. 1 to 2 hrs. distance away from office.
• Competitive Salary offer
• 13th month pay and KPI bonus
• 12-15 days annual leaves with pay
• SI and Commercial Medical Insurance
• Half day off on 2 Friday each month
• Humanized working environment