What We Can Offer
You will work with Asset Managers in leading all aspects of development works, including overall development management of existing assets or new developments across different sector classes ranging from commercial, retail, industrial and logistics projects.
· Conceptualise all development design requirements and formulate design briefs to ensure that these are aligned with the Company’s development strategy.
· Major responsibilities include managing the development of design concept/options for the developments, pipelines for the projects and to ensure these options/concepts are delivered on time and meet the Asset Manager's requirements.
· Manage the design consultants and liaise with all relevant authorities to meet the Company's development strategy and Asset Manager's requirement.
· Act as the single point of accountability for the management of the design development process from inception through to completion.
· Ensure that the design meets the required quality and in compliance with regulatory requirements and corporate governance.
· Manage the Main Contractor and Construction Management Consultant to ensure the project construction delivery in high quality, within approved timeline and budget.
· Ensure construction project is fully complied with local authority regulations to obtain the Occupation permit for the project and handover the building to User.
· At least 8 years’ relevant development or project management experience in the execution of Commercial, Retail, Residential, Industrial and Logistics projects.
· Possess high level of independence, cultural sensitivity, endurance and adaptability and demonstrate excellent leadership to drive projects.
· Seeks continuous improvement to design and processes through consistently questioning the status quo or value engineering the optimum solution to all aspects of the development.
· Ability to encourage the creation of solutions appropriate to the needs of Business Units, shareholders and environment.
· Excellent team player with technical skills in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe in Design, Adobe Photoshop, Rhino, and Grasshopper is required.
· Possess the ability to draw, design and articulate key construction details for the building.
· Good in preparing power point presentation and good presentation skill.