What We Can Offer
- Provide cost estimation for conducting project feasibility studies
- Make tender analysis, tender schedule, target cost plan and rough estimation precisely
- Negotiate and finalize contractual terms and conditions
- Participate in the whole tendering process and report the tender results progressively.
- Do progress evaluation on site regularly, monitor construction costs
- Check and evaluate the contractors’ quotations and QS assessment for Variations.
- Review and evaluate variation orders and claims submitted by contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers to ensure they are complied with agreements/contracts and update the status of payments.
- Solicit and analyze quotations for required materials and services to ensure compliance with established requirements.
- Compile project data analyses – both in terms of costs and quantities – to build up database for reference.
- Any such other works as instructed by Management from time to time
*** COMPENSATIONS and BENEFITS***
- 13th month salary + bonus (subject to company and individual performance)
- 12 days for Annual Leaves + 3 days for Family Leaves
- Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- Additional sponsored Bao Long Health Insurance
- Annual Health Check
- Birthday Gift and Celebration
- Meal & Phone Allowance
- Team-bonding Activities
- At least 5 years working experience in construction industry
- Experience in tendering process
- Advanced knowledge of construction contracts, tender process, bills of quantities
- Good communication presentation, reporting and negotiation skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Be meticulous, detailed oriented, organized and resourceful
- Good working attitude, high level of initiative and integrity.
- Good team member and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work on site when required