What We Can Offer
• Monitors the effectiveness of the recruitment/retention process and advises/makes modifications as necessary with the collaboration of the Deputy and Head of Sales to ensure that targets are met on a monthly and quarterly basis;
• Consolidates and reviews sales and marketing reports, identifies trends, and advises the Deputy/Head of Sales of any changes to the agents operating procedure or business plan as necessary in order to improve the agent’s effectiveness & Customer journey;
• Advise the Marketing Section to modify its marketing approach as necessary to support changes in established sales efforts.
• Generate leads and proactive sales by executing against your promotional and networking events and activities;
• Build relationships with potential clients and brokers to sell them our added-value services and products;
• Maximize sales performance for your area and ensure critical KPIs are met and exceeded;
• Trains new and current agents staff on agent’s relationship techniques and established agent recruitment procedures.
• Lead and develop capability for the team to excel with their career in Real Estate.
• Knowledgeable about real estate market;
• Language: Fluent in English; ability to speak other languages as Chinese, Korean, Japanese is a plus;
• At least 3 years experiences in Sales Leadership positions in MNC or big organizations, work effectively with expats senior leaders and 5 years experiences in Real Estate/Banking/Insurance/Automotive or related industries;
• Proven record of outstanding sales capability in previous organizations;
• Could build strategic planning for sales. Analyze and assess the real estate market situation.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and creative thinking skills;
• Sincere, fair and transparent.
• Advanced interpersonal, communication and training skills;
• Excellent sales and collaboration, leadership skills;
• Be able to travel and work in Hanoi and HCMC.