Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Establish channel partner network
- Develop scoring model to assess potential channel partners’ strategic fit to BASF’s channel strategy.
- Approach potential channel partners, present and discuss commodity product portfolio, supported by technical service team.
- Assess potential partners’ strategic fit and readiness and select target partners, according to territory distribution strategy.
- Set up distribution agreement, including of product portfolio, stock level, prices, budgets.
- Collaborate with production, demand planner, customer service and logistics personnel to establish a communication path with the distributor to ensure high service quality in terms of response and delivery.
- Implement marketing measures to enable channel partner to represent product portfolio in line with Master Builders Solutions brand approach.
- Support channel partner to launch Master Builders Solutions product portfolio.
Channel partner management
- Maintain close contact with distributors’ key personnel and collaborate with BASF-internal functions, e.g. credit management, legal, production etc.
- Follow up on channel partner payments.
- Participate in meetings for customer problem resolution; if necessary, work with customer services and technical personnel to deal with complaints.
- Develop and manage channel partner incentive and or loyalty programs.
- Organize trainings to channel partner personnel, introduce new products.
- Provide and update marketing material, supported by marketing personnel.
- Support channel partner to manage inventory and generate demand through direct marketing activities if products are going to expire.
- Gather sales forecasts and monitor actual sales performance in order to manage BASF’s inventory and merchandise products.
- Manage distribution contracts, ensure proper implementation of Master Builders Solutions branding rules.
- Regularly (monthly) provide reports regarding customer profiles, business opportunities, market research, territory assessment, sales data, analyses on product consumption/ performance, logistics services, problem areas and solutions etc., as base information to review sales/marketing/pricing plans or objectives.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Five years experiences in channel/distribution management; preferably in Construction industry.
- Understanding on construction market and its channel/distribution network; Knowledge of Construction Chemicals products is advantage.
- Good command of English and Computer skills (MS. Office).
- Competencies required: Act with Entrepreneurial Drive, Demonstrate Customer Focus, Communicate Effectively.