Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Achieve budget of the Division
• Service all assigned Company’s clients
• Develop client portfolio
• Gross Written Premium, Underwriting profit, Loss ratio
1. Client services:
• Timely renew insurance policies, strictly following Renewal Guideline
• Follow up client’s growth & requirements
• Design insurance program matching with client’s requirement
• Negotiate Terms & Conditions with clients
• Keep & develop the relationship with clients
• Conduct Insurance seminars for both current and potential clients (explain the cover of insurance policy and claim procedure)
• Arrange risk surveys
• Provide consulting services to clients
• Explore new clients
2. Business Administration:
• Assist supervisors to handle client services
• Prepare and submit the Quotations to clients as per Division’s Guidelines
• Check the policies issued by Business Processing (BP)
• Plan client meeting schedules
• Premium Collection
• Training and support Marketing back staff
3. Co-ordination with other Divisions:
• Cooperate with Corporate Claims / Retail Claims staff for claim matters of assigned clients
• Cooperate with Underwriting Division for daily works as well as arising matters related to Underwriting process, survey schedule, facultative Reinsurance arrangement
• Cooperate with Business Processing for policy issuance
• Cooperate with related Division / Department for related tasks.
4. Staff coaching
• Coach and supervise Executive staff in their daily works
5. Reports and others:
• Timely prepare periodic reports as required by the Company
• Other office works as required by the Company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Graduation.
• English and / or Japanese fluency.
• Strong marketing sense.
• Clearly understand working procedure and flow chart.
• Well know all insurance products and able to explain to clients their coverage.
• Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients.
• Presentation & negotiation skill
• At least 5 years of experience in activities of Non-life Insurance.