Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Accountable for the sales order management activities encompassing document, information, product and operations workflows.
• Accountable for the achievement of all sales order management related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as determined by the corporate operations and management from time to time.
• Jointly responsible for the overall achievement of company revenue, receivable and customer fulfilment targets.
• Responsible to study, plan and strategize sales order management activities to optimise cycle time and cost of doing business.
• Responsible to educate and provide guidance to country management on sales order management best practises.
• Accountable to intervene, swiftly and conclusively resolve persistent obstacle encountered during the order acceptance cycle, delivery & installation cycle and cash collection cycle.
• Accountable to ensure full and timely collection of receivable through active engagement with customer’s management.
• Jointly responsible to engage and educate internal and external customers on sales order management process and best practises to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain and to manage expectation.
• Responsible to continually challenge the inherent processes to improve efficiency and productivity, reduce cycle time and optimise cost of conducting business.
• Continuously measure the order to cash cycle time, discuss and institute measures to reduce the cycle time and improve productivity.
• Responsible to alert country management at all times of any exceptional events and circumstances that will potentially have a material impact on operations and customer fulfillment. Able to provide alternative solutions to mitigate adverse impact.
• Responsible to prepare, submit and present periodical operations management report and KPIs on sales order management to country and corporate management.
• Responsible to approve new customer credit evaluation, review and approve payment terms and credit limit of customers from time to time.
• Responsible for overall project management of large installations to ensure coordination of tasks, complete and accurate documentation, proof of product and service delivery and formal user acceptance.
• Randomly audit the complete and accurate documentation and timely compilation of proof of delivery (POD) documents and record keeping. Ensure all documents are matched, completely accounted and filed in an orderly fashion to ensure quick retrieval.
• Accountable to ensure strict compliance to group order-to-cash collection strategy and sales discount authorisation limit.
• Responsible for the development, maintenance and updating of the Standard Operating Procedures and Policy manuals, and to strive for standardization where possible. Periodically audit the SOP with actual execution and address any non-conformance accordingly.
• Set standards on minimum order quantity and/or minimum invoice value based on cost of doing business and communicate to customers.
• Responsible to prepare in-depth analysis and report on order-to-cash collection cycle related matters and KPIs in management meeting and to provide appropriate guidance to country and corporate management
• Constantly work with stakeholders towards Improvement Projects to institute best practices to improve the process flow of operations activities
• Monitor all transactions are in complete compliance with local laws, regulatory and financial framework and in accordance to ethical work practices.
• Responsible to articulate quarterly and annual budgets.
• Responsible to oversee all mergers and acquisition activities to ensure seamless and complete migration and integration of merged and acquired businesses or entities.
• Jointly responsible to develop tools to enable subordinates to monitor and manage by exception.
• Responsible for selection, recruitment, career and skills development, succession planning, and staff training.
• Regularly engage, encourage, evaluate, guide, coach, and mentor subordinates in the effective execution of assigned tasks and attempt to resolve pain points.
• Execute any other task as required by management from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
At least 5-7 years operations experience in sales order processing and receivables collection role preferably in the Healthcare industry.
Fluent in both written and spoken English and major local languages.
Basic working knowledge with Ms Office applications.
Exposed to sales order management and accounts receivables modules of any ERP Systems.
Be reasonably detailed and able to study and analyse processes
Preferably in sales administration in the Healthcare industry.