Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Monitor the project management/governance framework and ensure the required standards, reporting system are implemented for project management.
• Act as a project manager under the Project Management Office (PMO).
• Assist Local Senior Management and their DRs to build realistic project plans in terms of timing, human resources, targets…etc.
• Work with Group transformation office when required to deliver and localize Governance Policy as well as manage other Group-led projects
• Assist in the development of FWD’s project management excellence
• Suggest and Implement monitoring tools for tracking progress of strategic initiative/project implementation.
• Act as the project manager and and effectively collaborate with related business functions to ensure successful delivery of strategic projects
• Track & manage the company’s full project portfolio & status, inform Senior Management Team for their timely decision making.
• Prepare for the Monthly Project Steering Committee’s Meeting when required
• Act as the go-to-person within the company for project management expertise & practice.
• Support the team with other responsibilities when necessary and possible.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Degree in a business related discipline.
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience in business planning, project management (either internally or client-facing basis) or similar roles. Less experienced candidates with good potentials also considered.
• Experienced with different project delivery methodologies (agile and waterfall are required).
• Being familiar with both new business development projects and technology transformation projects would be preferred.
• Good strategic thinking skills – ability to see the big picture and connect the dots.
• Analytical skills – ability to work with numbers effectively, analyse and make sound judgements.
• Time management skills – ability to plan, prioritize and deliver multiple assignments.
• Strong writing, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.