Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Lead, develop and execute 3rd party business development strategies through In-licensing, Out-licensing and (Active Ingredients) A.I. business implementation.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
In-licensing Business Development
- Look for in-licensing business opportunities from external business partners to complement existing BASF portfolio gaps (herbicide, insecticide, fungicide, seed treatment, PGR) and create additional sales opportunities.
- Coordinate with regional colleagues (Regulatory, Marketing, 3rd party, Stewardship) to get alignment and collaboration for approvals of in-licensing products.
- Coordinate with R&D and Sales team to implement appropriate scale of field trials and demonstrations for in-licensing products before launching.
- Drive and lead business negotiations with 3rd party to achieve best business results.
- Work with internal department (Marketing, Sales, Technical, Regulatory) and external tolling partners to drive 3rd party product launches.
- Lead new product launch process with support of supply chain, sales, product development, technical services, and registration team.
- Conduct training for internal teams for in-licensing products.
Out-licensing and A.I Business Development
- Define and develop out-licensing business; Seek for and cooperate with 3rd party and their respective team to grow sales and market.
- Actively search for new opportunities and new partners in the market to sell A.I.
- Lead business negotiations with 3rd party to achieve best business results.
- Manage existing accounts and expand new accounts.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a crop protection related field in Vietnam, preferably in sales or business development
- Fluent in English.
- Network in Agriculture environment
- Competencies required: Act with Entrepreneurial Drive, Drive Innovation, Drive Sustainable Solutions, Demonstrate Customer Focus, Communicate Effectively, Collaborate for Achievement.