Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Managing underwriting for the company, to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency and customer-centricity.
- Following the standard of underwriting from Group and re-insurers, contribute to manage claim experience for the company
- Incorporating with Sales Force to educate, support for sales process along with relevant stakeholders.
- To manage UW activities within the department leading the team to reach department’s objectives and support company’s goals.
- To classify life and health risks, initiate risks assessment, and make underwriting decision on the risks in compliance with the company underwriting guidelines and procedures.
- To work with re-insurers and financial underwriting committees on cases referral and underwriting guidelines, new product set up
- To build up UW panel clinics/doctors networks.
- To handle enquiries/complaints from Life Planner and customers on application for insurance and underwriting decision matters.
- To lead User requirement and the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to implement or enhance NBU system/report.
- To keep reviewing and enhancing NBU systems/ procedures/ guidelines/ letters/ templates to improve the accuracy, productivity and customer services.
- To manage NBU reporting and auditing.
- To build up NBU training programs, prepare training materials and conduct training courses to agency force.
- To conduct NBU-related topics and health-related topics in customers and Life Planners’ seminars.
- To train, coach and provide guidance to NBU staffs and routinely review/check-in to manage staffs performance + upgrade UW authority
- Take part in projects and carry out ad-hoc tasks as assigned by line manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Insurance or medicine graduated; medical background is preferred
- 5-year experienced in life insurance, underwriting and/or claims; and
- 2-year experienced in management level
- LOMA course qualification is preferred.
- Experience in managing, analyzing, enhancing NBU systems/data/reports is preferred
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese
- Knowledgeable in computer software and skillful in computer system usage, data analysis/statistic/reporting
- Strongly skillful in communications and negotiations
- Effective management skills
- Highly committed, well organized, pro-active, innovative, honest, integrity, thorough, persevere and diligent
- Able to deliver works under tight deadlines and heavy pressures