Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensure that valuation processes are in line with actuarial principle and standards and statutory requirements.
• Provide insightful information on the financials to the management team by preparing Source of Earnings analysis
• Perform experience studies and recommend changes in assumptions as needed
• Prepare business plan, forecasting
1. KPI and SOE Reporting (30%)
• In charge of the internal reporting requirements on the Key Performance Indicators and Sources of Earnings analysis, presenting and communicating the results to key stakeholders.
2. Business Plan (30%)
• Accountable for financial projections for annual business plan, including modelling, presentation of submissions and effective coordination across multiple departments.
3. Experience studies (20%)
• In charge of performing studies on mortality/morbidity/persistency and provide meaningful analysis of results.
• Propose changes in assumptions if needed and quantify impact of the changes on financials results.
4. Proactively response/seek advice to resolve questions/requests raised from stakeholders related to above tasks if any. (10%)
5. Other tasks assigned by Line Manager. (10%)
• Communicate internally with IT, Finance, Claim, Distribution Channels, etc
• Able to explain result high-level with Leadership team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Expertise in dealing with large quality of data – desirable.
• Having experienced with Actuarial software (Axis is preferable).
• Strong communication skill including the ability to communicate complex information clearly and appropriately (both written and verbal) in Vietnamese and English.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skill.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in actuarial, or related to actuarial science
• Passed at least 5 actuarial exams
• At least 5 years of experience working in actuarial department
• Experience with GGY AXIS modelling is a plus