Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Your QC technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Work closely with the development team to design testing strategy, test approach with support from test leader or senior testers.
- Analysing features, user stories (use cases or requirements) for validity and feasibility.
- Develop, maintain, and execute test cases for major products.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments to provide/propose timely test ‘solution’.
- Coordinate with different teams to perform integration or interfaces testing between multiple platforms and environments.
- Identify, analyse, and report the test results in the test management system.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies in the defect tracking system
- Apply test engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide needed support and documentation when requires.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in creating test plan, test case (test scenario), test design and related test documents
- Familiar with executing System Test, Integration Test, Functional and Non-Functional tests
- Prepares quality reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data
- Good at communication skills and exposure to international work environment
- Be familiar with Agile process and Scrum/Kanban model
- Having experience of working with Linux system, able to understand or write the shell script.
- Having knowledge about web/web service automation test, continuous integration (Jenkins to be specific), continuous delivery
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- High learning ability skills, be able to motivate others, understand the human factors
- Certification in Testing (e.x: ISTQB…) is desirable
• Flexible working hours (5 working days/week)
• Competitive salary with annual review and performance bonus
• Lunch allowances
• 100% official salary during the probation period; 13th-month salary
• Biannual luxury vacations and monthly Happy Hour
• Outstanding Wellness and English training allowances
• Bao Viet Premium healthcare insurance for Associates and 2 direct Dependents
• Sponsored training and self-development opportunities
• 10% paid working time per week for personal development (attending soft skill courses, etc,. )
• Free access to over 9,000 courses on LinkedIn
• Supportive, international, dynamic working environment and talented, culturally diverse teams
• A large pantry full of snacks, drinks, and seasonal fresh fruit