Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Work closely with the development team to design testing strategy, test approach with support from test leader or senior testers.
• Analyzing features, user stories (use cases or requirements) for validity and feasibility.
• Develop, maintain, and execute test cases for major products.
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments to provide/propose timely test solutions.
• Coordinate with different teams to perform integration or interfaces testing between multiple platforms and environments.
• Identify, analyze, and report the test results in the test management system.
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies in the defect tracking system
• Apply test engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
• Provide needed support and documentation when requires.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
At least 2 years‘ experience in creating test plans, test case (test scenario), test design and related test documents
Familiar with executing System Test, Integration Test, Functional and Non-Functional tests
Prepares quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
Good at communication skills and exposure to the international work environment
Be familiar with the Agile process and Scrum/Kanban model
• Having experience of working with Linux system, able to understand or write the shell script.
• Having knowledge about web/web service automation test, continuous integration (Jenkins to be specific), continuous delivery
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• High learning ability skills, be able to motivate other, understand the human factors
• Certification in Testing (e.x: ISTQB…) is desirable
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid19 (for on-site opportunity in US, UK)
Being an Associate of Fortna, you are offered:
• Flexible working hours (5 working days/week) and no overtime
• Competitive salary with annual review and performance bonus
• 100% official salary during the probation period; 13th-month salary
• Modern facilities with Laptop Dell Precision 7550 chip I7-10xxxH, Ram 32GB, SDD 1TB and at least 2 high-quality monitors
• Onsite opportunities in the US, UK (1-3 months/year)
• Annual luxury vacations and monthly Happy Hour
Exciting company outings/events and team building activities,
• Outstanding Wellness and English training allowances
• Bao Viet Premium health-care insurance
• Sponsored training and self-development opportunities (English, PMP, CSM...)
• 10% paid working time per week for personal development (attending soft skill courses, reading books, working on side projects, self-teaching any new IT-related concepts)
• Free access to over 9,000 courses on LinkedIn
• Supportive, international, dynamic working environment and talented, culturally diverse teams
• A large pantry full of snack, drink, and seasonal fresh fruit