Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate and follow up on all manufacturing engineering issue;
- Set long-term and short-term KPIs to all engineering staffs, provide them a presentation or reporting platform and monitor their actual performance vs. target;
- Define, monitor, improve and maintain manufacturing process to meet yield, quality, efficiency and productivity targets;
- Plan, design, maintain and modify equipment, tooling and fixtures to meet yield, quality, efficiency and productivity targets;
- Review process output, quality data and continuously improve process;
- Plan the line layout and capacity together with facility, testing & production;
- Lead and drive team to solve process & equipment related issues;
- Responsible for equipment selection & ROI computation;
- Responsible for equipment spare parts control, preventive maintenance planning & implementation and repairing;
- Responsible for labor time calculation for all new quotations;
- Lead the engineering team for Lean, Automation and MIS improvement projects.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 8 years engineering experience in multinational EMS manufactory operations of minimum 3 years as manager level;
- Good command in both written and spoken English;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Sound knowledge on TS16949, SPC, ISO9000; ISO14001/OHSAS18001 and EHS document.
- Experience with solder paste printer, SPI, SMT, AOI, wave-soldering machine, coating machine, aqueous machine, automatic soldering machine.