Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This person is based at our Vietnam factory and is responsible for the delivery of new products and projects within the facility. This role will primarily focus on managing manufacturing tollgates, production preparation readiness and ensuring all priority tasks are completed ahead of the project schedule.
*** Essential functions and key responsibilities are:
● Responsible for the overall management, control, coordination, and execution of assigned manufacturing programs and projects.
● Integrate project scope and criteria, various schedules and milestones, budgets, and responsibilities of the participating parties, assumptions and risks, contingencies, and performance measurement criteria into a comprehensive management plan.
● Review project progress to measure performance and take necessary corrective actions to maintain agreed upon schedule and cost.
● Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned projects and ensure stakeholders are fully informed of project progress, issues and their resolution, and any impacts on timeline and costs.
● Manage manufacturing timeline and tollgates linked to production readiness (PPAP approvals, c documents…).
● Drive design for Lean manufacturing through 2P/3P events
● Ensure production ramp up plan is developed:
● Line rate and balance table development with operations
● Standard work created, labor routers updated
● Targeted staffing levels and required training needs identified
● Standard costing created and approved through finance
● Identification of high risk components and any schedule risks for execution.
● Drive to have resolution and risk mitigation plans
● Ensure validation of all production and quality testing equipment is qualified before launch
● Manage safe launch and ensure success criteria is met before shipment
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Experience working with cross functional projects against demanding timelines.
● At least 5 years of engineering and/or project management experience
● Joint company/supplier product development experience
● Independently, and working with others, able to generate new ideas
● Demonstrated sense of urgency; takes prompt action to accomplish goals.
● Demonstrated high level of curiosity, creativity, and strong problem solving skills to improve consumer value and reduce costs of SVP product, either independently or with team
● Open minded and willing to learn new knowledge in different scopes
● English communication is a must.
● Can communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and comfortable presenting projects in leadership reviews
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
● BA/BS in electrical, mechanical or industrial engineering