What We Can Offer
• Applicants must have exceptional attention to detail so they can properly identify any potential or existing flaws in our processes and procedures.
• They also must have exceptional multitasking skills and the ability to successfully perform under pressure. Candidates should communicate technical data in simplified terms to other departments.
• At least three years' experience as a production testing engineer / repair technician.
• Ability to analyze and debug.
• Knowledge in RF and DIGITAL
• Knowledge of final production testing
• Experience in component level circuit repairs
• Experience in reading and understanding electrical schemes
• Knowledge in Networking
• Knowledge in Linux
• Scripting - python
• VBA to automate various activities in Excel like generating reports, preparing charts & graphs, doing calculations, etc.
• production and test data analysis and automation
• Project management
• production planning
• Creativity and thinking ability outside the box
• Rapid absorption of knowledge
• Readiness for strenuous work hours
• High motivation is able to drive production processes
• Fluent in English