Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Provide exemplary support to the hotel sales effort and to operational departments
3. Manage and lead the marketing and communications team including managing inter-departmental relationships
4. Ensure hotel collateral and all visual marketing and communications content adheres to brand standards and is effective
5. Manage via marketing team specialists - digital marketing projects including social media & web based content and initiatives, photography and design
6. Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in development, budgeting and execution of PR & marketing plans including promotional events
7. Achieve hotel marketing-communications objectives in Vietnam and in international markets
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Decision maker and influencer – public speaking is required
3. Independent, sociable, energetic, presentable, creative with strong leadership
4. Exceptional interpersonal, communication/presentation skills
5. Proven work experience and in-depth knowledge of marketing & communications preferably in luxury hotel or travel industry
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.