Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
SALES & MARKETING (REVENUE MANAGEMENT)
The Market Analyst is to assist and support the Director of Revenue Management with the handling, analysis, and set up of the hotels’ Revenue database (historical and future data). Utilize Marriott tools and technology as well as co-ordinate the overall Revenue Management functions between other departments to include Sales, Conventions, Food & Beverage and MOD if required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To have a complete knowledge of the Hotel’s products, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets, spa and health clubs.
• Keeping up to date on all promotions.
• Be fully aware at all times of the forecast, selling strategies, rates, packages, groups and booking status at the Hotel.
• Assist in preparation of pricing documents prior to RFP season (corporate value analysis) and wholesale contracting season for room pricing, to include competitor analysis, market segment performance and room type analysis.
Revenue Management Systems and Tools
• To coordinate and assist to manage the rate loading and status for the hotel and third party extranets as instructed by the Director of Revenue Management.
• To update and distribute all rate structures and rate information for the hotel. This includes new rates, amendments, packages and promotions.
• To understand and be able to perform daily tasks for IPS & TLPe in absence of the Director of Revenue Management.
• To participate in the weekly Peak Day Management calls.
• Ensure complete understanding of Opera, ISAC, Cognos, Starboard Reports, Startrack and any other applicable systems. This should be not limited to the internal workflow and how to extract data from the systems to perform analysis and identify training needs if needed to ensure data integrity.
Data Entry and Reporting
• To input and process the forecast reports, which include the forecast template documents, daily occupancy reports, pick up by market segment report, report for competitive data and daily occupancy report for the next 3 months.
• Assist in the preparation of month-end reports, including circulation of CMD and GEO source data, monthly analysis for all segments (analysis on performance on top 15 acts etc), Hotelligence report comments (performance against other hotels, any new accounts listed as potential for sales follow up)
• To input and update the daily on the books market segment pick up report.
• Assist to prepare statistics as required for promotions, booking trends, and competitor analysis.
• Assist in the preparation of the Rooms Budgets, including corporate, wholesale and retail analysis documents.
• Understand how the Reservation Office, Sales Department and Front Office relate to Revenue Management.
• Liaise with other departments in a helpful, friendly and courteous manner.
• Attend training sessions and meetings as required.
To summarize, it is not the intention of this Job Description to limit the scope or responsibilities of the above-mentioned, but to highlight the most important aspects of your position. It is essential that all associates are committed to their jobs and the success of the enterprise, and maintain a willingness to accept total flexibility of
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2-3 experience in Hospitality, especially in revenue and sales OTA
Bachelor or diploma major in hospitality
Good English, computer skills
Have experience with Opera system
Competitive salary and benefits
Insurance as per labor law
24/24 personal accident insurance
14 annual leaves
Annual health check
Professional training and working environment
Long term career opportunity
Free duty meals, uniform and parking
Other benefits for associates from Marriott