What We Can Offer
You will join a young, dynamic team and are responsible for researching the market, competitors, combined with the sense of a great Market Research Specialist to come up with proposals for developing new products and their promotion plans.
1 - Your role at AffScale
● Be responsible for understanding and improving AffScale's affiliate marketing products
● Provide trustworthy and high-quality data to marketing teams and stakeholders
● Conduct competitive analysis research, collect and analyze data to learn about competitors' offers in the Affiliate Marketing industry - Nutra, identify potential offers to apply to the company
● Know all information about competitors' products and the actual business situation of these products in the market at all GEOs in which the company operates
● Perform customers research, product research, market research including market context, customer insight, potential product/offer trends
● Make production proposals including full needed information: name of the product, packaging orientation, categories, usage, product form, formula, price, suitable promotional campaign...
● Work closely with team members to agree on effective and convincing product proposals, ensuring profitability for the company.
● Research on product branding, combine with team members to build communication and branding plans for products on social media, news, booking KOL for an advertising campaign
● Exploiting the company's available data resources about customers to apply in product development, product promotion programs to customers
● Constantly learn and improve in-depth knowledge about Affiliate Marketing - Nutra
● Share expertise on marketing analytics platform, how to run reports, what the data means, and how it affects business decisions
● Manage your work, ensuring requirements, quality, and deadline of all tasks
● Work closely with team members and other internal departments to complete tasks
● More than 2 years of professional experience in e-commerce, Digital Marketing, Business Analysis, or Product Management.
● Having experienced and knowledgeable in the Affiliate Marketing industry, the Nutra field is a great advantage
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
● Superior analytical reasoning, oral and written communication skills
● Strong knowledge of statistics and computers
● An ability to handle data to work in quantitative research
● Good use of creative researching on the Internet
● Experience with primary research such as focus groups, surveys, and in-field as well as online data gathering
● Must be comfortable taking multiple directions and be extremely well-organized and detail-oriented, able to multitask, strong organizational skills
● Be resourceful, assertive, and not afraid to ask questions
● Accurate and clear written skills when producing questionnaires and reports
● Methodical, good numerical, outstanding analytical skill
● Positive thinking, pressure management, problem-solving mindset