What We Can Offer
This job has primary responsibility for providing customer insights through implementing in-housed and outsourced surveys/ studies, and analyzing different source of customer data so that the findings can help internal stakeholders make better customers-related business decisions. This position also supports Head of Customer Experience in insight-leveraging activities to drive actions (i.e organize actionable workshop after obtaining research findings, facilitate product concept development/ service innovation brainstorming sections, participate in cross function projects to represent customer’s voice or lead projects to enhance customer’s experience)
2/ Research projects (inhouse or outsource)
• Understand the business needs of requesters thoroughly to propose the relevant research scope and approach or evaluate the proposal from vendors to make sure the research can address properly business needs
• For annual projects (Brand Health Tracker, Benchmarking survey, Voice of Agency …), work closely and effectively with related stakeholders (i.e Product, Branding, Agency team etc) to update the local business's needs and provide useful inputs to the questionnaire crafted by outsourced research vendors
• Work independently to lead and implement internal research projects/ data analytics projects or outsourced research projects, including:
- Collecting internal data from different source for analyzing, questionnaire/ DG design, conduct IDI/DG, data analyzing, report writing and provide actionable recommendations for business questions that need sound decision making.
- Evaluate adjust the proposals made by research agencies so that the final one is produced up to the highest work in terms of timing, budget and quality of deliverables. Manage the quality and delivering time of research agency. Provide useful and insightful inputs to the work of agencies across the key milestones of project execution (discussion guide development or questionnaire design, topline, reporting)
3/ Drive insights to actions
• Organize actionable workshop after obtaining research findings/ data findings so that the information and be shared and bring to actions by different teams
• Initiate actions to improve customer experience and lead end to end projects to deliver the initiatives improving customer experience across touchpoints.
• Join cross-function projects to represent voice of customers.
• University/ College Degree with marketing/ business major
• At least 5 years’ experience in market research (2 years' working experience for a market research agency is preferable) and minimum 1 year of working as a CI/ market research manager.
Job capabilities & behaviors requirements
• Execution excellence: take full ownership to resolve difficulties, challenges and deliver the project objectives efficiently with highest standard of quality
• Working together: work well with different types of people including external research vendors and internal stakeholders; proactively contribute thoughts, ideas in meetings, cross-functional projects
• Strategic thinking: think a big picture and use good judgment to find HOWs to approach/ implement one issue/ challenge thoroughly and efficiently
• Great data analytic skill (i.e either qualitative or quantitative data points)
• Be a great communicator, both spoken and written English communication
3/ Core skill set & Competences
• Critical thinking
• Creative Problem-Solving
• Excellent insights generating
• Strategic thinking
• Independent work
• Fast learning & Self-learning
4/ Plus capacity & mindset
• Digital marketing capability (i.e planning digital marketing communication activities, or conducting social listening)
• CX (customer experience) skills/ experience (i.e design thinking)
• Growth mindset