Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Collects data and maintain databases of information from Market Research activities (for strategic planning).
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Research market potential, calculate turnover and report about realizability of potential location.
- Update information about development orientation of urban, population, competitors, economic changement and influences to distribution and real estate market in Viet Nam.
- Create, manage, and implement Market Research plans; ensure Market Research plan is in relation to product/brand objectives, timing & budget.
- Other activities according to job requirements and assigned by superiors.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 02 year experience in Real estate, Market Research, Urban Development, Architect, Urban Planning
- Demonstrated experience in research activities including development of research tools, data collection management, data processing & analysis, and report writing.
- Interpersonal skills, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Fluent in English.
- Attractive Salary, 13th month salary and bonus on special days
- The Opportunities for higher position
- Enjoy a lot of fun & smile created by exciting events
- Professional and active working environment