Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Desk based market research for the education sector such as competitor information and documents review.
• Assisting in market research activities such as content analysis, synthesis of qualitative data, and basic data visualizations (e.g., pie chart, histogram, etc.).
• Researching University Tuition Fees in various country markets and tabulating this into a comprehensive Excel file.
• Building databases of leaders at International Schools in various countries and recording their details (name, email, contact etc.) into Excel.
• Organisation and filing of accounting receipts and typing invoice and payment amounts.
• International travel planning and research including airfares, hotels, visas, PCR tests and other potential COVID restrictions depending on which country Dr Stephen Holmes is travelling to.
• Interpreting and translating Vietnam documents - government and otherwise.
• Update The 5Rs Partnership social media and websites.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
As The 5Rs Partnership continues to develop and grow in the Vietnam and international school and university market, we are now seeking to appoint an individual full time or possibly part time who must have the following skills:
• Proficient in English and Vietnamese (speaking and written).
• Strong Excel skills.
• Capable of working independently.
Other requirements of potential candidate:
• Must have obtained at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following areas: Business, Marketing, Social Sciences, English, Communications, Media.
• Must be adaptable and able to work flexible working hours.
• Flexible in working location (may be required to work at home some days, and other days may be required to work at the office).
• Must be independent, adaptable and quick to learn.
• Must have their own laptop (can be Microsoft, HP, MacBook Air/Pro etc.) with the following programs Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel.
• Must have their own Android mobile phone with Viber, WhatsApp etc.
• Please submit your resume/CV along with a cover letter detailing how you are a good fit for this position. Contact: Ms. Mai Nguyen. Application deadline: 11:59 PM, Friday 13 January 2023.
• If short listed, you may be asked to participate in the following: (1) A 1:1 Zoom or face to face Interview with Principal and Founder of The 5Rs Partnership, Dr Stephen Holmes. (2) A writing task to demonstrate critical thinking, research, synthesis, and report writing skills.