Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Assisting the Head of Marketing and Communications in the implementation of ISSPs Marketing Strategy.
Support the effective and efficient functionality of the ISSP Marketing and Communications Department.
Develop and execute campaigns with the Marketing and Communications Department to recruit new enrolments and to retain current enrolment.
The incumbent is expected to actively perform a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
Marketing Executive Duties:
● Collaborate with agencies and other departments in planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns including digital, sales events and printed ads, POSM.
● Facilitate the design of marketing materials, including banners, brochures, letters, emails, flyers, leaflet, information booklet, standees, and websites.
● Support monitoring ongoing campaigns spending against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur. Produce an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
● Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
● Monitor, analyse and report competitors’ ongoing activities including pricing and promotion campaigns.
● Propose and implement new MKT initiatives (online and offline) to recruit new joiners based on the above analysis
● Manage and develop Social Media’s channels
● Report weekly marketing activities in charge to the line manager.
Brand Executive duties:
● Collaborate with Communications and Event Executive.
● Support School events (including photoshoot).
● Manage ISSP website and ISSP info on partner’s website.
● Facilitate the design of communication materials including but not exclusive to school handbook, faculty handbook, admissions handbook, letterhead, name card, uniform, digital signature, banner, etc.
● Retouch, edit photos/videos if needed
● Work with Regional and Unicomi to update Brand guidelines if needed.
● Manage paperwork and marketing database as assigned.
● Ad-hoc duties as directed by Head of SChool and the Head of Marketing & Communications
● Arrange contracts and general paperwork for the department
● Set-up and coordinate meetings and conferences, prepares agendas and take minutes
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
● Strong project/event management skills.
● Strong agency management skills.
● Good communication/people skills.
● Technological ability to analyse data and identify market trends.
● Photo/video shooting and editing skills (preferred)
● Graphic design skills (preferred)
● Writing skills (preferred)
● Effective time management skills
● Growth mindset
● Bachelor degree level qualification in marketing, communication or related field.
● Fluent proficiency level in English language in reading, writing and speaking.
● Marketing, Admissions and HR Team
● Senior Leadership Team
● PTA Executive Committee
● School staff
● School parents
● ICT and Business Services
● School Environment
● Working Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work (staff meeting, training, performance, parent evening/events and open school days, ad-hoc/urgent tasks, etc.) is to be expected.
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEP so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third part services.