Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Manager will implement Dancenter Vietnam’s marketing and content strategy across owned, earned, and paid channels with a specific focus on social media, email marketing and data management.
This position directly supervises the graphic designer social media specialist and reports to the Director.
The successful candidate will join a community of dedicated arts and administrative professionals who are propelled by Dancenter Vietnam’s commitment to artistic education excellence and the impact that the arts have in connecting and engaging communities.
All staff are expected to be actively engaged and dedicated to upholding our core values of celebrating our diverse community, pursuing excellence in all that we do and cultivating creativity.
Key responsibilities include:
Strategies and Planning
• Working with the Director, developing a three times period media plan for the organization
• Work with internal team to achieve editorial excellence for DCVN’s email marketing program with a focus on developing compelling content that drives results, including audience acquisition and lead generation
• Own campaign development processes from planning through deployment and analysis
• Help identify and implement segmentation and personalization tactics to create engagement and conversion paths for different audiences
• Develop earned media tactics that increase the media visibility of DCVN locally, nationally, and (when applicable) internationally
Execution & Campaigns
• Oversee the production and placement of all advertising buys, including social media.
• Manage post-campaign reporting and analysis by establishing and measuring KPIs, describing trends through regular reports, and sharing key insights
• Manage marketing calendar, including content calendar
• Prospect, communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities.
• Ensure organizational messaging and brand profile are consistent across all marketing channels
• Collaborate with all departments to identify internal and external customer needs.
• Manage and follow up the production of marketing materials, including brochures and flyers, and program graphics
• Maintain and update DCVN website.
• Supervise merchandising including branded merchandise production, special initiatives, and analytics
Partnership & Community Engagement
• Write press releases, talking points, and pitch letters
• Manage press lists and maintain relationships with key journalists
• Monitor and share trends happening in the arts, new media, and popular culture to inform the Marketing Strategy
• Monitor, evaluate, and report on similar industry activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
You will be successful in this role if you:
• Are Highly Motivated and Self-Driven – You’re a self-starter, resourceful, and comfortable with generating ideas, setting goals, and running with them.
• Have a Knack for Data – You genuinely enjoy analyzing campaign results, reporting on them, and learning from large-scale data sets to optimize and improve your work.
• Are Supremely Organized and Pay Attention to Detail – It’s important that you can prioritize and produce excellent work under time constraints and deadlines.
• Are an Excellent Writer – There’s a lot of writing in this job, from newsletters to press releases. It’s important that you’re a creative writer able to churn out energetic, engaging, purposeful prose in a relatively short amount of time. It’s also important that you enjoy doing it!
• Yield satisfaction from interacting with other people. From networking events to presentation meetings, you feel comfortable to promote, negotiate and represent with grace and pride your company.
• Love the Performing Arts and Our Work – You’re inspired by the performing arts, dance and the work of Dancenter, and you genuinely appreciate the ways in which we pursue excellence in all that we do, celebrate our diverse community, exposure and opportunity to dance, and cultivate creativity.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3 - 4 years of work experience in the sector including the handling of corporate communications, original writing and editing and some public relations.
• Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
• Demonstrated proficiency in internet marketing techniques, technologies, and solutions.
• Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
• Breadth of working knowledge and past experience in publishing with print and webmedia.
• A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation and people management skills.
• Work experience in education /art sector preferred.
deadline: March 1st 2023