Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Review and edit the existing promotional material for marketing effectiveness and adherence to brand guidelines.
• Manage the overall marketing and communications yearly calendar for the business.
• Ability to budget communication & marketing. Responsible for management and implementation of communications & marketing activities and events as planned and within the budget assigned.
• Strong understanding of Digital marketing (ie. Facebook, Google, Zalo, Youtube, etc.) and effective channel management to ensure the success of brand communications and lead-generation campaigns
• Support a go-to-market plan by implementing effective marketing and communication campaigns
• Support the Business Development team such as: identify networking events, organize client events or internal seminars if needed
• Well coordinate, integrate & communicate with key counterparts (Operation, Business Development, Purchasing) to smoothly work and ensure assigned tasks & commitments can be delivered.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 2-year experience in marketing/communication
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Communication or equivalent
• Able to work within a diverse team to create and manage cross-organizational, integrated communications activities for both the internal and external stakeholders
• Have excellent copywriting skills, content creation skills, editing and moderating documents, press releases.
• Ability to develop and implement an online Marketing plan: Facebook, online media, business community...
• Skills in marketing communication, content editing, create design and video, digital marketing, Microsoft office softwares, understanding SEO/SEA
• Self-drive and comfortable working autonomously
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to details
• Creative writer and thinker
• Able to take on feedback and use that to adapt and enhance your way of thinking