Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
About the Marketing Director (HCM) Role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing and promoting marketing activities for business in Vietnam. You will also take a lead providing marketing strategy/direction to your marketing team.
- Responsible for marketing strategies and business plans for your team.
- Develop and manage purchasing and sourcing strategies
- Effectively monitor and control production activities
- Responsible for Market Research as well as strategy for category & product portfolio
- Product lifecycle and catalogue management
- Planning and implementing marketing programs
- Public relations management (Public relations)
- Corporate brand management
- Performance management of the function
- Sales execution management including direct and indirect
- Develop and manage budget plans
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior manager, well-manage subordinates within internal matrix.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 03 years in a similar position with experiences in strategic planning
- Experience in building marketing strategies in all aspects (branding, products, distribution, ...)
- Knowledge of market research methods, data analysis
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Creative, logical, visionary skillset
This company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.