Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Candidate should bring forth strong marketing knowledge and techniques, especially SEM (SEO/PPC) and content marketing; Research, propose ideas, plan and implement marketing strategies across multiple channels, including both online (website, social media, email, organizations in the industry) and offline (event) channels. Specifically, a Marketing Executive’s common tasks are as follows:
• Plan and implement SEO/SEM strategy for website; create SEO articles in English and optimize website ranking in search results; analyze keywords and update keyword search statistics regularly; attract more website visitors; improve time on site and conversion rate. Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords is required. Knowledge of other SEO-related tools is a plus.
• Manage and update content, messages, and forms on the company’s WordPress websites (satellite website and main website). Basic knowledge of WordPress administration is required. Basic knowledge of Google Search Console and other website-related analytics tools is a plus.
• Responsible for all content and activities on social media platforms, mainly Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
• Brainstorm and design materials for periodical internal events.
• Enhance B2B client engagement via multiple online channels by exploring relevant touchpoints, proposing ideas, and executing PR and advertising plans.
• Research potential markets and constantly stay up-to-date with industry trends.
• Adopt new technologies (for instance, new marketing tools or platforms) for more efficient workflow within the department.
• Assist in recruiting and overseeing marketing-related external vendors.
• Collaborate with other internal departments, namely Production, HR, and IT, to ensure timely support if needed and smooth workflow in the whole company.
• Other jobs assigned by Sales & Marketing Manager and CEO.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
o Having at least one year of experience in a similar position.
o Having a good command of English (especially for SEO writing) and good computer skills.
o Familiar with designing tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop and content management systems such as WordPress.
o Familiar with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and social media platforms. Being familiar with Google Search Console and other analytic tools is a plus.
o Having a strong understanding of content marketing and the digital marketing mix.
o Exceptionally well-organized, keen attention to detail.
o Possessing a can-do attitude and optimization mindset, being creative, proactive, and cooperative.
o Adept at acquiring new knowledge, technology, and marketing techniques.
o Able to work effectively within tight timelines.
o Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Yearly Company trip. Overseas trips for long-term employees.
- Full salary contribution for insurance.
- Transport and meal allowance.
- Premium Health Care Insurance Package.
- Regular Annual Bonuses on Special Events, public holidays, and Company’s established anniversary, Seniority Bonuses; Special Annual Bonuses.