Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. PLACE IN THE ORGANIZATION:
• Reports to: Marketing Manager, SEA (based in SG) / Country Manager Sales Director (based in Vietnam)
• Functional Guidance to Sales and Marketing
2. FUNCTION DESCRIPTION / TASK
The Regional Marketing Executive is to support regional marketing team and sales team through marketing activities. Equipped with effective communication skills to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Responsible for the Integrated marketing communication (IMC) – 360-degree channels.
• Develop, execute, and manage online marketing initiatives to drive sales and promote brand image through search engine, social media, email marketing, and other marketing campaigns
• Assist line manager in the development and implement an appropriate brand and communication activities which is aligned with the Company’s strategic directions and meeting the regulatory requirements.
• Track and analyze data from websites and search engines
• Measure and report on performance of marketing activities and analyze customer databases to provide suitable recommendations
• Drive sales opportunity via digital marketing campaign, tracked leads and monitor in CRM and convert to opportunity
• Handle marketing research and competitor analysis
• Assist in advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials
• Assist in corporate event planning and management as required
• Provide support to Marketing Manager on all ad-hoc requests on administrative or coordination requirements for specific regional marketing projects
• Collaborate with regional colleagues to gather data and market/industry trends
• Assist with preparation or collation of Marketing reports whenever required
• Convert data and results into understandable tables, graphs, PowerPoint presentation, written reports, etc.
• Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales report
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and savvy with Adobe programs and Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Self-motivated, highly organized and able to work independently
• Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
• Experience in using WordPress, Google AdWords and Google Analytics
• Prior experience in industrial process will be an added advantage
• Good at English