Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Marketing strategy for FOUR PAWS Viet's sanctuaries, including BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh and Asian Wild Animal Sanctuary (AWAS) in line with FOUR PAWS' sustainable sanctuaries' strategy 2020 to 2025
o Establish positioning, identify target audiences and appropriate channels to approach the target audience
o Analyze customer and market insights to build successful strategies
2. Annual marketing plan with specific objectives across different channels and segments
3. Work in partnership with marketing agencies and lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration. Create and maintain a practical database of marketing activation partners
4. Measure and report on the performance of marketing programs, identify effectiveness and impact of the marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
5. Produce valuable and engaging content for website, fan-pages, blogs and other online platforms that attracts and converts the target groups. Keep frequent interaction with audience and prompt responses to their requests. Ensure the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
6. Work in partnership with creation agencies to design and produce marketing materials for sanctuaries in both English and Vietnamese, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets. Create and maintain a practical database of creation partners
7. Develop sales packages, build a tourist partner network and manage key accounts. Create and maintain a practical client database
8. Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis
9. Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant units and staff are kept informed of marketing objectives
10. Other manager’s duties such as planning and reporting, staff coaching and management.
11. Other duties and tasks s as assigned by the Operations Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proven experience in tourism marketing, online marketing and content marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields
• Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
• Strong analytical and management skills
• Budget management experience
• Responsibility and teamwork player
• Business travel is required.
• Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values
What FOUR PAWS offer
• A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
• A perspective of a long-term employment
• A close partnership with an international organization
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
Please send your comprehensive application including your CV and motivation letter in English via Vietnamworks.
Closing date for submission: Oct. 31st, 2020
Applications will be reviewed as they arrive. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.